Cloud Engineer / Microsoft 365, EM+S
Job Type: Office 365
Job Category: Cloud Engineer
Job Location: Washington DC Metro
Description: C3 Integrated Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Cloud Engineer with a focus on Microsoft 365 Security technologies (Azure AD Premium, Microsoft InTune, Azure Information Protection). We focus on leveraging Microsoft 365 to assist our government contracting customers achieve NIST 800-171 compliance in the cloud.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated technology professional who can understand the customer need and is able communicate the technology to the customer. This person will be primary technical lead on multiple projects at once and work with a project manager to ensure that the projects continue on scope and schedule. This person has experience working in government contractor companies who focus on DoD contracts, as well as two-three years of experience working with Microsoft 365 components. US citizenship and residency is required for this position.
In addition to the work above, C3 also has a Managed Service Practice focusing on SMB organizations in the Washington, DC region. This position may also require occasional interaction with the customers for helpdesk coverage or project implementation.
C3 works with customers around the globe and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows Server Active Directory management
- Office 365 implementation and management
- Enterprise Mobility + Security implementation and management
- Microsoft Intune implementation and management
- Windows 10 deployment and management
- 3-5 years working directly with Microsoft 365 technology deployment
Desired Skills & Experience
- MCSE or other relevant Microsoft certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Information rights management
- Application of NIST controls to client environments
Applicants must be current United States citizens and reside in the United States. Remote worker options will be considered.
Job Type: Consultant Developer
Job Category: Sharepoint
Job Location: Washington D.C. Metro
Description: C3 Integrated Solutions is looking for an experienced SharePoint Developer/Admin to support our growing organization.
Ideal candidates will have a background working with clients to develop use-case scenarios, translate those scenarios into requirements and then execute on deployment and management of the Sharepoint Site collections. Specific skills required include:
- Experience with SharePoint 2010, 2013, Online, and OneDrive
- Experience with InfoPath Forms, Workflows
- Understanding of Power Shell
- Great client communication skills
- Project Management experience
Job Type: Technician
Job Category: Managed Services
Job Location: Washington D.C. Metro
Description: C3 Integrated Solutions is looking for an experienced technician to support our growing Managed Services Division.
Ideal candidates will have a solid combination of technical knowledge and client communication skills. Specific skills required include:
- Able to support clients on-site in the Washington DC Metro area
- Supports desktop, LAN/WAN and general IT Support issues
- Supports installs, upgrades, and most common software and hardware applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365
- Helps recommend and schedule repairs, back-ups, security actions, and patch deployments
- Participates in assessing and implementing new hardware and software
- Provides regular updates to clients including assessments and recommendations