The ideal candidate is a self-motivated technology professional who can understand the customer need and is able communicate the technology to the customer. This person will be primary technical lead on multiple projects at once and work with a project manager to ensure that the projects continue on scope and schedule. This person has experience working in government contractor companies who focus on DoD contracts, as well as two-three years of experience working with Microsoft 365 components. US citizenship and residency is required for this position.
In addition to the work above, C3 also has a Managed Service Practice focusing on SMB organizations in the Washington, DC region. This position may also require occasional interaction with the customers for helpdesk coverage or project implementation.
C3 works with customers around the globe and offers competitive salary and benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Windows Server Active Directory management
- Office 365 implementation and management
- Enterprise Mobility + Security implementation and management
- Microsoft Intune implementation and management
- Windows 10 deployment and management
- 3-5 years working directly with Microsoft 365 technology deployment
Desired Skills & Experience
- MCSE or other relevant Microsoft certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Information rights management
- Application of NIST controls to client environments
Applicants must be current United States citizens and reside in the United States. Remote worker options will be considered.