As a government contractor, you’re busy dealing with a wide range of challenges throughout any given workday – all with very minimal budget.
All your operations rely on having a stable foundation of information technology to keep employees productive and data secure, otherwise you’re not just at risk for losing money, but losing the taxpayers’ trust as well – after all, it’s often their money funding the contracts you’ve won.
Why Do You Need Managed IT Services?
- Unnecessary Costs: With today’s razor thin margins, every dollar is important, so ensure you don’t put them to waste. Investing in the right IT support today saves the taxpayers down the line by avoiding the cost of repair, replacement, and maintenance for poorly supported technology.
- New Cyber Standards: Navigating and complying with new standards such as NIST 800-171 and DFARS 252.204-7012 require a strategic approach and a trusted advisor
- Negative Publicity: The bottom line is that both the public and your government customer need to believe in you. Don’t let a data breach risk all the hard work your put into making your business successful.
We are proud to offer our services to the many active government contractors in the Washington DC Metro as well as across the nation. You can trust in C3 Integrated Solutions to provide the IT support that you need to stay successful:
- Office 365 Government, featuring Microsoft’s Office 365 in Government Community Cloud High (GCC High), providing a compliant, secure, and user-friendly cloud experience for you and your staff members.
- Fully managed IT services to handle each and every aspect of your IT infrastructure from end to end.
- Managed security solutions, including firewall with content filtration and security for all network devices.
- IT Consulting to design, management, and implementation of strategic projects that emphasize business process improvement.
C3 Integrated Solutions provides services for all of your unique IT needs, allowing you to focus on your business goals – instead of faulty IT. Get in touch with our team at (571) 384-7950 or email@example.com today.