One of the most common ways that rapidly growing businesses limit expenses is with their IT support.
When they’re going from 5-10 to 60 employees or so in a short amount of time, it can seem untenable to pay for fully managed IT support from a third party.
While relying on unofficial IT support is undoubtedly cost-effective, it’s unlikely to deliver the quality of service and level of responsiveness that a growing business needs. The question is – have you grown to the point where your “IT guy” can no longer meet your needs? Maybe these four indicators ring a bell…
- You can’t work.
Whether it’s a slow server that won’t let you access shared company files or a buggy email client that leaves you unsure whether your messages are actually being sent, when your computers aren’t working, you’re not working.
- It’s affecting customer satisfaction.
If you can’t work as quickly or as effectively as you should be, it’s only a matter of time before that affects your customers’ experience.
- You’re paying for short-term fixes.
Poorly maintained computers will often need quick fixes. The problem is that while the hardware may work when you get it back from them, there’s no guarantee it’ll last for long.
- You need structure.
As companies grow, they inevitably need some organizational structure. “Just get it done” starts to be replaced by policies and process. Job roles start to identify and become more consistent.
If anyone of these hints (or, likely, a few of them) hits close to home, then you know it’s time to invest in truly professional Arlington IT services – like those the C3 Integrated Solutions team is proud to offer:
- Fully managed IT services to handle each and every aspect of your IT infrastructure from end to end.
- Managed security solutions, including firewall with content filtration and security for all network devices.
- IT Consulting services that allow you to plan effectively for the future. Instead of just maintaining your IT environment, we will design, manage, and implement strategic projects to help you improve and grow.
- Office 365, Microsoft Azure, and a range of other cloud solutions that offer a secure, and user-friendly cloud experience for you and your staff members.
C3 Integrated Solutions provides services for all of your unique IT needs as a quickly growing business. Get in touch with our team at (571) 384-7950 or email@example.com.