Savvy businesses are constantly searching for a competitive advantage by implementing strategies to meet today’s challenges and anticipate future needs. With the power of Office 365, you can gain that advantage.
Office 365 represents the best communication and collaboration tools in the marketplace integrated into a single, powerful package. With Office 365, you can leverage the features and functionality of enterprise-grade applications that allow continuous, virtual accessibility with the security and reliability needed to effectively run your business.
The New Normal: A Fully Virtual and Constantly Mobile Workforce
With Office 365, you have unprecedented connectivity to your data. Now, you can increase your company’s productivity by empowering a more collaborative and efficient workforce. With Office 365 you can:
- Leverage business-class email with Exchange Online that includes up to 100GB of storage available on any device with contacts and shared calendars.
- Communicate with team members, partners, and clients—anywhere, anytime with Microsoft Teams.
- Improve online meetings through screen sharing, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes.
- Access Microsoft Office on all devices, including tablets,
iPhone®, iPad®, and DROID®.
- Collaborate from virtually anywhere with OneDrive, Teams,
State-of-the-Art Security and Regulatory Compliance for Your Business
The power of collaboration must be balanced with the security and controls required to protect your data. Office 365 safeguards and protects your organization’s critical assets while leveraging the cloud to power exceptional business interactions. Office 365 delivers cutting-edge security features and meets important regulatory requirements through:
- Data Encryption: Data is encrypted while stored on the servers and when transmitted via the network between a data center and users.
- Continuous Compliance: Office 365 is a global service that maintains continuous compliance with industry standards and regulations, including HIPAA, FISMA, ISO 27001, FERPA, and GLBA.
- Sophisticated Security: Content lives safely in globally distributed data centers with continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities.
- Spam and Malware Protection: Your email is protected through Exchange Online Protection.
- Advanced Features: Office 365 also has advanced features such as Data Loss Prevention, legal hold, and eDiscovery capabilities available with some plans.
Microsoft 365: The Complete Package
Bundle Office 365 with Enterprise Mobility + Security [BW1] and Windows 10 Enterprise to get Microsoft 365. This bundle ties all three products together for a discount and delivers the maximum amount of security and collaboration.
James Lucier is a Partner and Vice President Technical Services at C3 Integrated Solutions, full-service IT provider based in Arlington, VA that specializes in securing our nation’s Defense Industrial Base through cloud-based solutions and industry leading partners. James has over 20 years of experience managing the deployment and support of mission-critical systems and applications, specializing in project management, business transformation, healthcare IT, operations, cloud technologies, Office 365, and Azure.